Kentico allows you to extend the scope of available features. You can achieve this by integrating applications, utilities, website templates, etc. developed outside Kentico by third parties. You can also enhance the system by adding your custom applications, web parts and other items.
- Developing your on-line store with ASP.NET MVC
- Integrating functionality with Kentico Marketplace
- Integrating your custom functionality
Integrating functionality from the Kentico Marketplace
The Kentico Marketplace, the official Kentico community feature sharing portal, offers a wide range of third-party features recommended for use with Kentico.
Typical examples of E-commerce add-ons are payment gateways, shipping providers, connectors for tax calculation services, etc. See the E-commerce section of the Kentico Marketplace.
Note: Not all marketplace add-ons are available for all versions of Kentico. Before you install an add-on to your production site, check the add-on description and make sure it works with your version.
Integrating your custom functionality
- You can integrate features that you developed according to your specific requirements.
- You can integrate other third party functionality.
If you need to customize the behavior of the system or wish to personalize its built-in applications, see E-commerce customization model.
Was this page helpful?