You can insert forms that have been previously created in the Forms application directly in the editor.
- With your mouse, click where in a text area you want to place the form.
- In the editor toolbar, click on the Insert form button. A Widget properties (On-line form) dialog appears.
- Use the Select button to choose from the forms on the site.
- (Optional) Use the Select button to choose a custom conversion for the form and specify its Conversion value.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Save & Close. The system places the form.
- Save the page you are editing.
Now, users will see the form in the text you placed it in.
Was this page helpful?