All reports are organized into categories in a hierarchical tree. We recommend keeping reports that monitor related actions in one category. You can manage the categories in the Reporting application.
Creating new categories
- Open the Reporting application.
- Select the root of the reporting tree (the All reports category by default).
- Click ... next to the New report button and select New category.
- Type a name of the new category into the Category display name field.
- Type a code name or leave it as (automatic).
- Click Save.
The system creates a new report category.
Was this page helpful?