Starting an online store requires a few steps to make in order to ensure smooth running of the store. You start with the core settings and then you move to settings that will make operating with Kentico more enjoyable.
This sequence is designed especially for new Kentico instances. If you already have a running instance, adjust the sequence to your other content.
- Choosing site or global e-commerce configuration
- Configuring currencies
- Configuring taxes
- Configuring multilingual stores
- Configuring product page types
- Configuring products
- Configuring product pages
- Checkout process
- Configuring shipping options
- Configuring payment methods
- Configuring invoices
- Configuring e-commerce email notifications
- Configuring user registration in stores
- Configuring e-commerce permissions
If you do not have any experience with the Kentico E-commerce Solution, install the sample Dancing Goat and E-commerce Site to learn about the system. On the sample sites, you can find there different implemented functionality and you can test your configuration in a sample environment.
If you do not want to follow the configuration steps mentioned above, you can use only a list of hints when configuring the Kentico E-commerce Solution.
Was this page helpful?