To start using content personalization on your website:
- Open the Settings application.
- Switch to On-line marketing.
- Select your Site (or enable content personalization globally).
- Select Enable content personalization.
- Click Save.
Users with the appropriate permissions can now create personalization variants of page components. When visitors view personalized pages on the live website, the system processes the variants and displays the corresponding content.
Note: If you disable content personalization at a later time:
- Existing personalization variants on your website will not be deleted. The system stops processing the conditions of variants on personalized pages and always displays the default content on the live website.
- Users will no longer be able to manage personalization variants or define new ones.
Features described on this page require the Kentico EMS license.