On this page, you can find out how you can allow the use ofin the Kentico E-commerce Solution.
Only users with the Global administrator privilege level can enable the use of global objects.
To enable (or disable) global e-commerce objects or settings:
Open the Store configuration application if you want to enable global objects or settings on the current site or the Multistore configuration application if you want to enable them globally.
If you are not sure what to choose, see Choosing site or global e-commerce configuration. If you are not sure about specifics of configuring in these applications, see Configuring e-commerce settings for a specific site or globally.
- Switch to the Store settings -> Global objects tab.
- To enable global e-commerce objects or settings, select the desired fields. To enable only site objects and settings, clear the desired fields.
- If you operate in the Store configuration application, clear the Inherit from global settings property at the desired field.
- If you operate in the Multistore configuration application, check that the Inherit from global settings property at the same location in the Store configuration application on all sites is enabled (the field is selected).
- Click Save.
The system now uses those global objects and settings that you selected.
- Choosing site or global e-commerce configuration
- Enabling global e-commerce objects and settings
- Configuring currencies
- Configuring taxes
- Configuring multilingual stores
- Configuring product page types
- Configuring products
- Configuring product pages
- Checkout process
- Configuring shipping options
- Configuring payment methods
- Configuring invoices
- Configuring e-commerce email notifications
- Configuring user registration in stores
- Configuring permissions for store managers