This page lists Kentico features supported when using the MVC development model.
- Continuous integration
- Content (page) versioning
- Custom tables
- Data protection features including consents
- Deployment to Windows Azure Web Apps
- E-commerce features
- Media libraries
- Multilingual websites
- Macro expressions (partially)
- Integration with Kentico users and roles
- Integration bus
- Object versioning
- On-line marketing features (partially)
- Page builder
- Page types (content-only)
- Page attachments
- Page preview
- Smart search
- SQL debugging
- Translation services
- Web farms
- Workflow – basic and advanced
Features or scenarios that are not included in the list above are not fully tested or supported. By developing custom functionality and using the Kentico API, you may be able to implement some of the unlisted features on your MVC site, but we cannot guarantee everything will work correctly.
For more information about specific scenarios, please contact our support with a detailed description of your requirements.
Was this page helpful?