Microsoft Azure Web Apps is a service which allows you to create and host websites in the cloud.
Azure Web Apps are quick to create and easy to set up and manage. However, they do not offer as many customization options as Azure Cloud Services. For a more detailed comparison, see Azure App Service, Virtual Machines, Service Fabric, and Cloud Services comparison.
When setting up Kentico in Azure Web Apps, you might utilize one of the following scenarios:
- You want to create Kentico website from scratch and you have decided to host it in Azure Web Apps.
- You have already developed a Kentico website and you decide to host it in Azure Web Apps.
- See Deploying existing Portal Engine projects to Azure Web Apps for Portal Engine projects.
- See Deploying existing MVC projects to Azure Web Apps for MVC projects.
- You have a Kentico website hosted in Azure Cloud Services and you decide to move it to Azure Web Apps.
Was this page helpful?