To enable users on your website to sign in with personal Microsoft accounts, you need to register an application with the Microsoft identity platform:
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Select the Azure Active Directory service and then App registrations.
- Click New registration.
- Enter an appropriate Name for your authentication application.
- In the Supported account types area, select Accounts in any organizational directory and personal Microsoft accounts.
- In the Redirect URI area, select Web and enter the full URL of your website's default page (Home page).
- Click Register.
- On the application Overview, note down (copy) the Application (client) ID value.
- Switch to the Authentication tab and add another Redirect URI:
- Set the type to Web.
- Enter the URL of your website's CMSPages/LiveIDLogin.aspx system page. Include the fully qualified domain name (including the protocol and virtual directory), for example:
- Click Save.
- Switch to the Certificates & secrets tab and click New client secret.
- Create the client secret and note down (copy) the value.
For further information about Microsoft authentication applications, see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/quickstart-register-app
Your authentication application is ready. Next, you need to enter the Application ID and client secret values into the corresponding settings in Kentico.
Was this page helpful?