If you want to deploy Kentico to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, you must first install Kentico on your local computer as an Azure project:
- Run the Kentico Installer on your local development computer.
- Select your country, agree to the license agreement, and click Next.
- Select the Custom installation option.
- Switch to the Installation type tab.
- Select the Built-in web server in Visual Studio.
- Choose a folder for the project files (for example, C:\Temp\KenticoAzure).
- The files will be only copied to this location.
- Select Microsoft Azure project as the Web project type.
- Click Install.
The Installer copies the project files into the specified folder. When the installation is finished, click the displayed link to open the web project in Visual Studio.
Proceed with Configuring Kentico Azure projects for Cloud Services.
Was this page helpful?