passwordsPasswords are a critical part of any authentication process. Kentico CMS provides various password‑related features that you can leverage to achieve the level of security required by your website.
These settings can be found in Site Manager -> Settings -> Security & Membership -> Passwords.
The features include:
- A set of password encryption format options.
- Ability to reset and recover user passwords.
- Ability to specify password strength and policy to enforce the specified strength.
- Ability to set time after which passwords expire and users are required to change them.
- Locking a user's account when they enter an incorrect password too many times.