The following list presents requirements that your web hosting provider should meet.
- All server-side requirements.
- Medium-trust or full-trust permissions for the ASP.NET application.
- If the server uses medium trust, ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 must be installed on the server.
- It's recommended that your hosting plan comes with 250 MB or more memory and 100+ MB database.
You can pick from the list of our hosting partners.
Kentico CMS fully supports the Microsoft Windows Azure platform, including SQL Azure, Azure Storage and other services. Windows Azure SDK 1.7 is required.
If you want to create custom web parts or integrate custom code, you need:
- Visual Studio 2010/2012 or free Visual Web Developer 2010 Express / Visual Studio Express 2012 for Web.
Supported Client Browsers for Content Editors
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Chrome 12
- Safari 4.0+ or Firefox 4.0+ on Mac OS
Supported Client Browsers for Site Visitors
- Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Firefox 1.0.5+
- Chrome 12+
- Mozilla 1.7.1+
- Netscape 7.1+
- Opera 7.52+
- Safari or Firefox on Mac OS
- Mobile browsers, such as Safari on iPhone, are supported as well, but some features may be limited by browser capabilities.
The visitor browser requirements also depend on the custom functionality used on the website.