At this point, you have basic knowledge of how to edit content on Kentico websites built with MVC development. You know how to create a new page, edit structured content, and use the page builder. You also know how you can add an image as a page attachment and edit its properties in the built-in image editor.
How did you like the tutorial?
We hope you have enjoyed this short introduction to Kentico. Let us know how you liked the experience through the Send us feedback button at the end of this page!
Engage in the community
Visit Kentico blog and dive into articles about marketing, Kentico features or GDPR. And don't forget to take a look at devnet.kentico.com, where you can find the latest Kentico articles, released hotfixes, questions & answers section and also a form to submit support issues.
- Using the editor – learn about the extended functionality of the Kentico built-in text editor.
- Copying and moving pages – learn how to move and copy content efficiently in the Kentico content tree.
- Media library files – find out how you can store files, such as photos, pictures, sound files, videos, or document files in media libraries.
- Forms – learn how to work with forms and collect data from your customers.
- Editing content on multilingual websites – read about multilingual websites.
Previous page: Adding a new page — End
Was this page helpful?