You can place a message board on any page of your website. It allows site visitors to send instant comments on the content of the given page. The system allows you to have unlimited number of message boards on one page.
To place a message board on a page, use the Message board web part.
- Open the Pages application.
- Select or create a page that will contain the message board.
- Switch to the Design tab.
- Add the Message board web part to a selected web part zone.
- Set the web part properties in the New board settings section according to your preference.
- Click OK.
A form for inserting new messages appears on the page. You can later change the settings of the message board while configuring the respective properties of the Message board web part.
After someone adds the first message to the message board, you can change its settings only in the Message boards application.
Was this page helpful?