The Avatars application allows you to manage avatars stored in the system.
Creating predefined avatars
Predefined avatars are available to all users and groups.
- Click New avatar.
- Enter the following details:
- Avatar name - specifies the name of the avatar.
- Avatar type - allows you to select if the avatar can be used for users, groups or both.
- Upload - click Browse... and select an image file from your local machine.
- Click Save.
The system saves the avatar, allowing you to set its following further properties:
- Make it default for user - if enabled, the avatar is the default avatar for users with unspecified gender (including public visitors).
- Make it default for male - if enabled, the avatar is the default avatar for male users.
- Make it default for female - if enabled, the avatar is the default avatar for female users.
- Make it default for group - if enabled, the avatar is the default avatar for groups.
Default avatars are assigned to new users or groups automatically when the user or group is created.
Changing user avatars
Site administrators can change the avatar of any user. Open the Users application, Edit () a user and switch to the Settings tab. You can change the user's avatar in the User picture field.
Was this page helpful?